The origins of the company dates back to 1946, when the organizational structure of Chemical Factory Oswiecim, the legal predecessor of Chemical Company Dwory S.A. (now Synthos Group) functioned Chemical Equipment Repair and Maintenance Department and Investment Department. In 1998, as a consequence of the privatization process on the basis of the above mentioned companies was a separate economic entity, assuming the legal form of limited liability. Production-Trade Service CHEMOSERVIS DWORY Sp. z o. o. belonged to a group of Dwory SA, which was the majority owner. Founded secretion was the result of outdoor activities not directly related to primary production profile Dwory SA After an ownership change (100% of the shares acquired group of companies: Petro Engineering SA PETRO Builders Sp. Eltech and Petro Sp., Derived from the capital of PKN Orlen SA) in 2007, the company became a limited company. With the acquisition of strategic investors CHEMOSERVIS-DWORY SA could count on the support resources and human capital (including "know-how") in connection with the implementation of projects. Since January 2008 the company expands its operations and take over the maintenance service in the industry of electricity from Synthos Dwory. z o. o. and employs a total of 350 employees.
A key moment in the history of the company was also the debut of the company on the parallel market of the Stock Exchange in Warsaw on 25 November 2008. Board of the Stock Exchange pursuant to Resolution No. 861/2008 dated 21 November 2008 on the introduction to trading decided to introduce with effect from 25 November 2008 in the ordinary way to trading on the parallel market 7,584,000 shares of common bearer A Company CHEMOSERVIS-DWORY SA nominal value of 0.50 zł each.
Another important event was the emergence of the Group CHEMOSERVIS-DWORY. The Group was established on 1 October 2009 following the acquisition by CHEMOSERVIS-DWORY SA 100% stake in Power Plant ZEN Sp. z o. o.
Показать весь профиль